Alfalfa Herbal Tincture
Alfalfa Herbal Tincture
Alfalfa Herbal Tincture: Latin name: Medicago sativa
Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Dried Alfalfa and 80 proof alcohol.
*Has been said to be useful for:
- Eliminating Bloating
- Water Retention
- High in Vitamins
- Minerals & Nutrients
- Plays a vital role in the strength and growth of our bones
- Important in the maintenance of a healthy body.
- Curing kidney problems
- Auto-immune disorders
- Healing arthritis
- Nourishing the digestive, skeletal, and urinary system
- Used to cleanse the blood
- Will help detoxify the body, especially the liver
- Treats menopausal symptoms
- Treats endometriosis
- Believed to lower cholesterol levels
- Prevents strokes
- Heals whooping cough
- Good for treating anemia
- Loss of appetite
- Used as a diuretic for indigestion
- Bladder disorders
- Healing fractured bones, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis
- May be helpful in balancing hormones
- Useful as an estrogen replacement in order to increase breast milk and to lessen the effects of PMS
- Natural herbal laxative
- Helps relieve constipation
- Useful for replacing Vitamin K that is depleted during treatment with a wide variety of drugs including antibiotics
- Helpful for controlling drug and alcohol addiction.
- Vitamin A Niacin
- Vitamin B Folic Acid
- Vitamin D Calcium
- Vitamin E Potassium
- Vitamin K Phosphorus
- Zinc Protein
- Iron Magnesium
- Sulfur Sodium
- Pregnant women should not use
- Nursing women should not use
- Should not be used by women with hormone sensitive cancers
- Patients with gout should avoid
Methods of administration:
- Added to meals
- Immune System Stimulant
- Herbal Detoxifier
- Blood thinners
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 15-30 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 2-3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
*Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. It would also be wise to check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking. Contains alcohol.