American Ginseng Herbal Extract
American Ginseng Herbal Extract
American Ginseng Herbal Extract.
Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Dried American Ginseng Root and 80 proof alcohol.
*Has been known to help with:
- Boosting Stamina
- Mental Alertness
- Overall body strengthening and endurance
- Helps to maintain a high level of mental alertness. Used by Students.
- Said to improve memory
- Useful for bronchitis relief
- Used in cases of circulatory problems
- Helpful in lowering cholesterol
- possibly inhibits the growth of malignant cancer growths
- As an aphrodisiac it is especially helpful to weak or elderly people
- It has a beneficial effect on the adrenal, pituitary glands, endocrine system and organs of the body, such as the kidneys.
- Said to be useful for those who are suffering from depression and anxiety.
- Has been used to reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Used by women to increase estrogen levels
- Relieves some of the symptoms of menopause
- Thought to be helpful for relieving rheumatism
- Headaches, colds, coughs, bronchitis
- Constipation and cystitis.
- May be useful in reducing fevers
- Lung problems
- Helps prevent memory loss
- Helps prevent loss of cognitive ability in people suffering from bipolar disorder as well as depression.
- Has been used to relieve fatigue and nervousness, especially after acute illness.
- Offers many neurological benefits, including helping to treat ADHD (Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder), as well as cognitive diseases and conditions.
- Can be beneficial to people with Type 2 diabetes, helping to lower blood glucose levels.
- Has been used commonly for treating women's health issues like abnormal or excessive bleeding.
- Should be taken in cycles of no more than 3 months
- Pregnant women should avoid using
- Nursing women should avoid using
- Should not be taken by people with high blood pressure, heart disorders of any kind, insomnia, hypoglycemia or asthma
Methods of administration:
- Added to foods
- Mild Aphrodisiac
- Tonic Stimulant
- Stress Reducer
- Mild sedative
- Blood thinners
- Diabetic medication
- Anti-phychotic medication
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 15-30 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 2-3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
*Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. It would also be wise to check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking. Contains alcohol.