Anise Seed Herbal Extract
Anise Seed Herbal Extract
Anise Seed Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces...
Anise Seed and 80 proof alcohol.
- Relieving Digestive Disorders
- Abdominal pain
- Colicky symptoms in the intestinal tract, especially in nursing babies and infants
- Stops spasmodic flatulence
- Can also improve appetite
- Sometimes used to increase nursing mother's milk supply
- Loosens phlegm
- Eases the discomforts of bronchitis, asthma, influenza, pneumonia, sinusitis and coughs.
- Often used by herbalists to soothe allergic eczema
- Prevents hormonal imbalances
- Treats menstrual difficulties (amenorrhea).
- Has a reputation for increasing the libido in both men and women
- For men, it is recommended to treat erection problems
- A fantastic remedy for bad breath!
- Has strong antioxidant activity, superior to BHT and BHA.
- Used to promote good digestion
- improve appetite
- alleviate cramps and griping, or sharp pains and grumbling in the bowels
- Also helps in regular and normal bowel movements.
- Herbalists would recommend Anise for battling constipation, dysentery
- Enhancing digestion
- Soothes infants with colic
- Serves as a natural antacid and can be used to replace either Tums or Rolaids in the treatment of heartburn and indigestion in affected individuals
- Abdominal pains and hiccups in babies can be helped with the use of this Anise Seed herbal supplement. (Babies under six months should be given 2 to 3 drops, water based only)
- Has the ability to relieve various types of pain
- It is a very safe herb and using it is not linked to any serious unwanted side effects except personal sensitivity to Anise seeds.
- Recommended for nervous asthenia
- Antioxidants Phosphorus
- Vitamin C
- Calcium Potassium
- Vitamin B1
- Iron Copper
- Vitamin B2
- Magnesium Zinc
- Vitamin B3
- Manganese Vitamin A
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6 Vitamin E
- Avoid if you have inflammatory or allergic skin conditions
- Large doses can have a narcotic effect
- Avoid excess use
- Women who are n their first term of pregnancy should refrain from taking this tincture. Small amounts are an exception.
Methods of administration:
- Added to meals
- Essential oil
- Blood thinners
- Iron supplements
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. It would also be wise to check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking. Contains alcohol.