Arnica Herbal Extract
Arnica Herbal Extract
Arnica Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Arnica flowers and 80 proof alcohol.
- Tissue trauma
- Assists healing process of Sprains, Muscle & Joint pain
- Helps regenerate the tissue and is good for the treatment of all injuries resulting from impact, falls, stabs and cuts
- Has been used topically for a wide range of conditions
- Muscle aches
- Wound healing
- Superficial phlebitis
- Rheumatic pain
- Inflammation from insect bites
- Swelling due to fractures.
- Reduce cholesterol when taken internally
- Arnica has also been used for certain heart disorders
- It is used internally to reduce cholesterol
- Known to stimulate blood circulation
- Can raise blood pressure, especially in the coronary arteries
- Particularly helpful for soaking tired, aching feet
- May even help emotional trauma and depression
- Poor blood circulation
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Relieves pain and relax muscles
- Has been used for centuries because of its ability to cure wounds, heal inflammation and decrease pain
- Arnica, in a cream, is also used to treat pain and inflammation resulting from carpal tunnel syndrome, joint pain and arthritis
- Also been used to relieve back pain and abdominal pains
- Traditionally used as a topical treatment for burns, eczema and chapped lips
- Good for irritated nostrils
- Treats acne
- Leg ulcers in diabetic patients.
- Should not be applied to an open wound as it can cause painful irritation
- Check with a healthcare professional before using internally
- People with high blood pressure or heart disease should consult their healthcare provider before using
- Consult doctor if you are pregnant or nursing
- People who are hypersensitive or allergic to this herb should avoid using it
Methods of administration:
- Massage oil
- Massage creams
- None known
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Consult professional physician before using internally
- Use externally in creams and tinctures as well as soaks
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. It would also be wise to check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking. Contains alcohol.