Catnip Herbal Extract
Catnip Herbal Extract
Catnip Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Dried Catnip leaves and 80 proof alcohol.
- Calming herb
- Used in all manners of stress
- Helps to aid digestion
- Helps to relieve gas
- Relieves stomach cramps
- Aids in relaxation of stomach muscles
- Helps induce sleep for those with insomnia
- Works great when combined with other herbs such as Fennel Seed and Peppermint Leaf and brewed into a tea
- Good for gas
- Traditional cold and flu remedy
- It is a wonderful treatment for fever
- Helps to induce sleep while producing perspiration without increasing body heat
- Works great as an enema, especially for children, when mixed with garlic and made into a tea
- Helps fight infection when garlic is added, and this can also help reduce fever
- Works great to help alleviate symptoms from various childhood diseases
- Helps with diarrhea
- Essential oil of catnip works great as an insect repellent
- Beneficial for teething
- Used in cases of delayed menstruation
- It helps to bring about menses
- Pregnant women should not use
- Induces contractions of the uterus which may cause miscarriage
Methods of administration:
- Essential Oil
- Used in foods
- Meat tenderizing
- Mild Anodyne
- None Known
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.