Cat's Claw Herbal Extract
Cat's Claw Herbal Extract
Cat's Claw Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Dried Cat's Claw bark and 80 proof alcohol.
- Immune System Health
- Seems to enhance overall immunity
- Increasing stamina and energy for people who suffer from physical and mental exhaustion
- It is said to be a "life-giving" tonic that cleanses the intestinal tract
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- New research suggests the herb may be beneficial in the treatment of arthritis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Organic depression
- Helps with intestinal flora imbalance
- Immune system function
- It was used to treat infections and a wide range of intestinal disorders
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Acts against the bacterium associated with gastritis and peptic ulcers
- Helps to lessen the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy
- Eases PMS symptoms
- Helps with irregularities of the menstrual cycle
- Urinary tract and prostate problems
- Said to possess antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Has demonstrated the ability to combat and speed up the ridding of cold viruses
- Its immune-stimulant effects allow it to fight the invasion of Lyme disease
- Combats sinusitis
- Skin diseases
- Enhances the natural defense system
- Said to relieve the discomforts of intestinal disorders
- Leaky bowel
- May help to relieve and treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory diseases
- Treats arthritis pain
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- Aids in removing toxins from the body
- Joint pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Immune deficiency
- Reduces swelling by about 50% in tests.
- Especially effective in treating stubborn infections
- Contains high concentrations of antioxidants
- Kills viruses
- Reduces inflammation
- Natural sinusitis relief
- Avoid use before or during pregnancy
- Should not be used by those with auto-immune diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis
- Do not give to children under 3
- Patients who have skin grafts should not use
Methods of administration:
- Powdered form
- Medications for hypertension
- Blood Pressure Medications
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.