Cramp Bark Herbal Extract
Cramp Bark Herbal Extract
Cramp Bark Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Cramp Bark and 80 proof alcohol.
Good For: Women's Problems and Cramps
- Regulates menstruation
- Eases pain and cramps
- Relaxes the uterus
- Abdominal pain
- Menstrual clots
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Post-partum pain after childbirth
- Treats excessive blood loss in periods and especially bleeding associated with menopause
- Been used to bring on delayed menstruation whether caused by hormone imbalance or blood stagnation in the reproductive system, by increasing blood flow to the abdominal region.
- Helps to reduce the tension of the nervous system that cause the symptoms of endometriosis
- Mood swings
- Treats the onset of premature labor pains in pregnant women
- Strengthens the muscles of the uterus and prepares it for labor
- Has been used to treat habitual abortions
- Morning sickness
- Uterine prolapse
- Hemorrhage during labor
- As a skeletal muscle relaxant it is excellent for leg cramps
- Digestive complaints like gastritis
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS
- Its antispasmodic properties may help ease painful contractions of the colon
- Vitamin C
- Pregnant women should not use Cramp Bark unless directed by a physician.
- Those who are allergic to aspirin may be sensitive to Cramp Bark because of its salicin content.
- Cramp Bark may cause hypotension in large doses or even in average doses if given to previously hypotensive individuals.
- The bitter principle, viburnine, may cause gastroenteritis.
Methods of administration:
- Mild Sedative
- Natural Tranquilizer
- Blood thinning medications
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.