Fennel Herbal Extract
Fennel Herbal Extract
Fennel Seeds Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Fennel Seeds and 80 proof alcohol.
- Weight loss
- Bad breath that is caused by stomach issues
- Treats colic in babies
- Stomach cramps
- Intestinal spasms
- Neutralizes excess acids in the stomach and intestines
- Clears uric acid from the joints
- Appetite suppressant which can help in weight loss
- Stimulates digestion
- Relieves flatulence
- Increases the flow of urine
- Excellent liver and kidney cleanser
- Can help with menstrual pain
- Eases uterine cramping and bloating
- Treats menopause symptoms
- Helps to make the unpleasant taste of many herbs more tolerable, particularly to children
- Its aromatic quality gives it some activity as a catalyst for other herbs
- Insect repellent disliked by fleas
- The powdered herb has been effective in driving away fleas from kennels and stables
- Treating coughs and colds
- Helps in milk production.
- The tea makes a good eyewash for conjunctivitis and other eye inflammations
- Vitamin C Zinc
- Dietary fiber Magnesium
- Potassium Manganese
- Copper Iron
- Safe during pregnancy and while nursing
- Safe for children
Methods of administration:
- Use in Foods
- Chew on it
- None Known
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.