Ginger Herbal Extract
Ginger Herbal Extract
Ginger Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Ginger Root and 80 proof alcohol.
- Upset Stomach
- Motion Sickness
- Reduces fevers
- Relieves pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Help remove toxins from the body
- May lower cholesterol
- Helps to prevent blood from clotting
- Treats the common cold
- Symptoms associated with virus
- Painful menstrual periods
- Helps to promote gastric secretions, thus aiding with food absorption
- Mild stomach upset caused by indigestion, heartburn, flatulence and colic
- Reduces the pain of osteoarthritis
- Nerve soothing
- Relief of headaches
- Joint aches and pains
- Helps bursitis and sprains
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Offers pain relief
- Increased joint mobility
- Decreased swelling
- Morning stiffness
- Chronic lower back pain
- Stimulating circulation
- Helps to warm cold hands and feet
- Colds and their symptoms
- Viral infections
- Chronic bronchitis
- Helps to dispel mucus and phlegm
- Taken hot, it promotes sweating
- Stimulates the saliva
- Helps to soothe sore throat and the pain associated with strep throat
- Natural blood thinners
- May help to prevent strokes, heart attacks and hardening of the arteries
- Vitamin B6
- Pregnant women should not take large amounts for morning sickness. Consult with a doctor about duration.
- Should not be used by those with peptic ulcers, gallstones or gallbladder diseases unless supervised by a doctor.
Methods of administration:
- Spice for foods
- Preventative Anti-inflammatory
- Analgesic Aromatic
- Nerve soothing Diaphoretic
- Antipyretic Stimulant
- Blood Thinners
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.