Horsetail Herbal Extract
Horsetail Herbal Extract
Horsetail Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Dried Horsetail and 80 proof alcohol.
- Strong Bones, hair, and nails
- Helps the body absorb calcium
- Promotes strong, healthy nails, teeth, hair, skin and perhaps, most importantly, strong bones
- Great for treating fractures and bone diseases
- Promotes the growth of collagen, which is a great help for improving skin health
- Counters the bone loss and osteoporosis experienced by menopausal women
- Controls internal and external bleeding
- Also acts on the genitourinary tract to relieve many urinary ailments
- Helps to lessen inflammation
- Combats joint pain
- Muscle cramps
- Helps to stabilize scar tissue
- Used as a tissue builder
- May be beneficial in the treatment of debility and anemic conditions
- Promotes healthy hair and nails within weeks
- Promotes faster hair growth
- Good eye health
- Promotes urination
- Helps to relieve kidney and gallbladder disorders
- Edema in some cases of arthritis and swelling of the legs, as well as tuberculostatic conditions
- Reduces urinary tract irritation
- Helps relieve prostatitis, cystitis and urethritis
- Treats both internal (bleeding ulcers, etc.) and external bleeding
- Treats urinary incontinence and bed-wetting
- Do not use while pregnant or nursing
- Drink plenty of water when taking this herb
- Do not overuse
- Do not use for long periods of time. It can cause thiamine deficiency
- Should avoid use with Licorice Root
- Men with Prostate Cancer should avoid
Methods of administration:
- Potassium depleting medications
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.