Lobelia Herbal Extract
Lobelia Herbal Extract
Lobelia Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Dried Lobelia Leaves, and 80 proof alcohol.
- Good for Mild depression
- Calming Nerves
- Lobelia, also called Indian tobacco, is a controversial herb that has been referred to in the past as a "cure-all"
- May be helpful to smokers that would like to "quit the habit" and have tried all other remedies without success
- It is believed to make the taste of nicotine repulsive
- Used externally and internally to relax all spasms
- Acts as a bronchodilator, which means it helps to ease coughs
- Asthma attacks
- Bronchitis symptoms
- Chronic cough
- Increases blood pressure
- Has been found to be useful for reviving newborns experiencing asphyxia, in gas, narcotic and alcohol poisoning
- It has also been used to revive drowning victims, and those who experience electric shock and collapse
- Ear infections
- Stiff neck
- Whooping cough
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Depresses the autonomic nervous system
- Has been referred to as the intelligent herb because it goes wherever it is needed to promote healing in the body
- Eases muscle tension
- Increases blood and lymph flow
- Can be very helpful for easing any kind of cramping pain
- Muscle aches and pain
- Menstrual pain
- Severe colic
- Intestinal gripe
- Pelvic rigidity during childbirth
- Relieves mild depression
- May induce a state of euphoria
- Brings boils to a head
- Poison ivy
- Insect bites
- Do not use while pregnant
- Should not be used in excess as it can be very dangerous
- The plant itself is harmful if eaten
- The U.S.F.D.A has declared it as poisonous
Methods of administration:
- Antispasmodic Emetic
- Anti-asthmatic Sedative
- Diaphoretic Deobstruent
- Expectorant Relaxant
- Chewing tobacco
- Smoking substitutes (Nicoderm, Habitrol, Nicotrol, Nicorette)
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.