Safflower Herbal Extract
Safflower Herbal Extract
Safflower Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Dried Safflower and 80 proof alcohol.
- Lowering cholesterol
- Maintaining heart health
- Reduces cholesterol levels in the blood
- Cleanses the blood
- Improves circulation
- Stiff joints of arthritis and gout
- It has been very beneficial for digestion and for improving the appetite
- Relief and treatment of stomach ulcers
- Preventing heart disease, heart attacks and strokes
- Known to improve circulation
- Has been used to treat and reverse a condition of congested and stagnant blood, or poor blood circulation
- Invigorates the blood
- Has been useful to reduce blood clots
- Eases pains in the lower abdominal area
- Promotes menstrual blood flow
- Thought to be an effective bowel cleanser
- Improves colon function
- Induces perspiration
- Helps to diminish fevers
- Cools the body
- Considered an effective diuretic
- Cleanses the bladder
- Painful stiff joints of arthritis
- Eliminates uric acid deposits from the system
- Has also become part of some sports formulas to help reduce lactic acid build-up in after strenuous exercise
- Believed to improve liver function
- Liver ailments
- Helpful and soothing for heartburn
- Has been used to remove phlegm from the respiratory system
- Clears the lungs
- Relieves symptoms of phthisis or pulmonary tuberculosis
- Wards off colds and flu
- Has a warming effect
- Calming effect
- Panic attacks
- May be useful for burns and bruises
- Pregnant women should not use
Methods of administration:
- Infused Oil
***Please check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.