Sage Herbal Extract
Sage Herbal Extract
Sage Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
Made with: Dried Sage, and 80 proof alcohol.
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Stops bleeding of wounds
- Cleans ulcers and sores
- Loss of appetite
- Used externally to treat sprains and swelling
- A tea will help sore throats and coughs
- Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Strengthening the nervous system
- Improving memory
- Sharpens the senses
- Nervous headache
- Mild gastrointestinal upset
- Excessive sweating
- External use of inflamed mucous membranes of the mouth and throat
- Typhoid fever
- Liver complaints
- Kidney trouble
- Hemorrhage from lungs or stomach
- Pain in joints
- Tons of minerals
- Tons of nutrients
- Tons of Vitamins
- Likely unsafe during pregnancy
- Avoid if you are breastfeeding
- Can bring on a woman's menstrual cycle
- May cause miscarriage if pregnant
Methods of administration:
- On foods, fresh or dried
- Stimulant Spasmolytic
- Anti-fungal Antispasmodic
- Carminative Antibacterial
- Relaxant Astringent
- Antiviral Oestogenic
- Tonic Vermifuge
- Antiseptic Aromatic
- Diabetic medications
- Seizure prevention medications
- Sedative medications
***Please double check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 6-15 drops under tongue, in juice or in water 3 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications. Contains alcohol.