Beard Oil Spiced 2 oz.
Beard Oil Spiced 2 oz.
Mens Beard Oil. Comes in an amber glass bottle with dropper. Available in 2 ounces.
- Coconut Oil: Makes hair softer, non greasy and able to penetrate your skin more effectively. Conditioning. Makes hair look healthier and shinier. Hydrates the skin, cleans your face, beard growth, pre shaving, after shaving care.
- Grapeseed Oil: Treats dandruff, softens hair follicles, nourishes, strengthens, stimulates follicles
- Argan Oil: Non greasy, restores and balances natural oils, doesn't leave a greasy residue. An excellent choice for hair and skin care. High in fatty acids which help restore the balance of natural oils in the skin. Also rich in vitamin E which stimulates hair growth and helps to repair and prevent split ends
- Sweet Almond Oil: Light texture, hypoallergenic which makes it very gentle on the skin. Softens and conditions hair and replaces protective coating at the shaft which helps protect the hair from breakage. Good for hair growth and prevents hair loss
- Jojoba Oil: plant wax that rebalances oil, keeps acne at bay coating new hair growth, strengthens hair, helps prevent breakage.
- Vitamin E Oil: Stimulates healthy hair growth and helps to repair and prevent split ends on damaged hair, helps stimulate oxygen uptake, increases circulation
- Essential oil: Eucalyptus which is very effervescent, it's an expectorant and helps with respiratory problems. It is antibacterial, deodorant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory. Rosemary stimulates the follicles for the growth of longer and stronger hair. Boosts mental activity, used as a brain and nerve tonic. Cinnamon is an astringent, antibacterial and antifungal. Clove is antiviral and anti-aging. It also has a wonderful "spice" scent. Lemon removes toxins from the body including hair and skin, a known treatment for acne and seborrhoea.
- Facial Hair
- Itchy skin
- Psoriasis & Eczema
- Dry skin
- Beardruff (Beard Dandruff)
- Essential Oils may cause irritation if too much is used or if you have sensitive skin
Methods of administration:
***Please check with an interaction checker (Web MD) to see if any prescription medications you're on might interact with any supplements or herbals you may be taking or wish to take***
Directions & Safety's:
- Amount as needed
- Apply to beard or any facial hair
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.