Myrrh Solid Perfume
Myrrh Solid Perfume
Natural Myrrh Solid Perfume made with Myrrh essential oil, Shea oil, coconut oil, beeswax. Jojoba oil, castor oil, .15 ounces.
Not for consumption. Apply topically to skin. Not for lips.
Ingredients & Properties:
- Essential Oil: Myrrh essential oil. The benefits of myrrh a very powerful antioxidant making it protective against aging skin. The Arabian people believed it helped wrinkled, chapped, and cracked skin. Today, myrrh is widely used in oral hygiene products. Since the Egyptians it has been used to maintain healthy skin, prevent skin aging and sooth chapped or cracked skin
- Coconut oil: Moisturizing. Prevents dry and flaky skin and chapped lips. It also delays the appearance of sagging skin. Helps in treating various skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin infections.
- Shea oil: Best for moisture since it actually absorbs into the skin and has healing properties. It offers UV protection (SPF 6). Often used to remedy dry skin and help protect the skins natural oils.
- Beeswax: Can act as an emollient (moisturizer) as well as protect your lips from the elements, but the most important role it plays is that it is what gives the solid perfume its stiffness and body so that it can be easily transported and applied.
Jojoba oil: plant wax that rebalances oil, keeps acne at bay coating new hair growth, strengthens hair, helps prevent breakage.
- Castor oil: Adds a bit of gloss
Nutrients & Minerals found in ingredients:
- Saturated fatty acids Vitamin E
- unsaturated fatty acids Vitamin K
- Poly-phenols Iron
- Betaines Oleic Acid
- Fatty esters Stearic Acid
- Palmitic Acid Linolenic Acid
Methods of administration:
- Solid Perfume. Apply topically to skin.
- Anti-inflammatory Antioxidant
- Emollient Antibacterial
- Aromatic Antifungal
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects. Can cause allergic reactions.