Antibiotic Herbal Tonic
Antibiotic Herbal Tonic
Antibiotic Herbal Extract. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a rubber dropper top. Available in 1 or 2 ounces.
- White Onion- Contains vitamin C and antioxidants helping the immune system and provides relief from cold and flu by exerting anti-inflammatory actions
- Garlic- A powerful antibiotic that helps to destroy harmful bacteria and leaves behind beneficial bacteria for the body to utilize as an infection fighter
- Horseradish- Has good amounts of Vitamin C known for boosting immunity and helping alleviate viral infections
- Ginger Root- Helps symptoms associated with viruses, The herb inhibits the production of immune system components that create a long term tendency toward inflammation and stimulates blood circulation offering pain relief. Fine treatment for congestion, colds, viral infections, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. Said to ease cold symptoms. Has a beneficial effect on the lungs, helping to dispel mucus and phlegm.
- Habanero Pepper- Vitamin C, Antioxidants
- Apple Cider Vinegar- Detoxes your body after illness, binding to those toxins and aiding in removing them from the body. ACV's potassium content helps to break up mucus in the body and clears the lymph nodes.
- Cold symptoms
- runny nose
- stuffy nose
- itchy eyes
- watery eyes
- chest congestion
- Flu Symptoms
- achy body
- night sweats
- Allanin Vitamin B Potassium
- Sulfur Vitamin C Vitamin B6
- Germanium Essential oils Phytochemicals
- Magnesium Oleoresin Antioxidants
- Potassium Gingerol Ascorbic Acid
- Phosphorus Quercetin Carotenoids
- Vitamin A Fiber Mustard oil
- Pregnant and nursing women should avoid (Most)
Methods of administration:
Directions & Safety's:
- Take 60-90 drops (2-3 dropper-fulls) up to 4 times daily when sick. Do not exceed 4 times daily.
- Each comes with a tamper proof seal for your protection.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- This product burns if you have a sensitive mouth. Put in a small amount of tea and add honey.
Disclaimer: Please do your own research before using my products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Discontinue use if you have any side effects.Can cause allergic reactions. Consult a health practitioner before using these products or if you have any serious medical conditions, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or taking any medications.